Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Thursday, July 13, 2006



You never know what life has in store... do you? This time last year what were you doing?

Well I posted off my Masters entry yesterday... wasn't completely happy with the way I presented the CD... Didn't quite come out the way I had planned it in my head. However, I'm totally thrilled with the way the actual projects turned out... SO congratulations to all those who entered and good luck... My goal is to become a Master within the next 5 years... so for my first run I'm really happy... this time last year I was madly scrapping but had never heard of "The Masters" and had to ask the girls on Scrap Needs what the hell the competition was exactly... then Roz, Mishell & Erica became Masters and so I found out a bit more about it... I guess in the back of my mind I've always been going to enter this year & collecting my favourite scrapping supplies, just waiting to be able to use them on something big! So its been about 150 hours on my BTP and I lost count on how many hours the other tasks took... but the preview has gone to SM and now I'm not going to think about it... there are some ladies who I think SHOULD be Masters this year... we'll see Nostra-morris LOL!

So that LO is one I did at the Scrap Needs CF fundraiser day thought Id upload it for a looksy... I don't really put a lot of layouts up cos really I dont punch out that many... I have to wait for inspiration for the title first after looking at the photo... so thats the way I do it...

Nicole's feature in SC has wrent me speechless... Im searching for words to describe how much fabulous stitching work they contain and how beautiful the layouts are.... Go here to see them cos Nic has them on her blog...

We've all had the flu (hence I am not at work today) bit fuzzy and cant remember what I was going to write ... so it is with much regret that I must bid you ...

aideu...

Lib x

6 Comments:

At 3:48 pm, Blogger scrapadel said...

Well done for entering the Masters Lib. I wish you all the best with it.

It sounds like you have goals and you worked very hard on your entry so good luck.

 
At 4:00 am, Blogger Lauren said...

Good Luck with the Masters. I can't wait to see too. The LO is fab. I get the magazine a month late here so I can't wait to read the feature now. lol

Enjoy your day,

Lauren x

 
At 8:51 am, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

"Nicole's feature in SC has wrent me speechless... Im searching for words to describe how much fabulous stitching work they contain and how beautiful the layouts are.."

Aw thanks Lib......:)

Your gorgeous layout here is DELISH, what a beautiful design ans the VH papers - yummmmmmmmm........:)

Best of luck with Masters. I entered last year, it was SO much work and I got nowhere. :( I really hope you're in girl, I'd love to see you in the book so I have my fingers crossed for you - YAY!!!

Okay can't wait to see your Masters now, feel free to give us a sneaky peek........

.......Shh, you have my email, don't be afraid to use it.........

Nic xx

 
At 4:20 pm, Blogger Roz said...

ooh, all the best of luck Libbo!! I bet your entry is STUNNING :o)

 
At 8:41 am, Blogger Megan said...

Hey good luck with the Masters Lib!!

Your layout is gorgeous too!

Megan xx

 
At 12:32 am, Blogger Anthea said...

good luck with the masters LIB, I was the same as you, didnt have a clue what it was untill scrapneeds!! I love your work, and I am sure you will do well!

I agree with you on the stitching! I was speachless when I saw it!

Gorgeous LO, and photos below!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home