Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Sunday, June 18, 2006



Sunrise asked this morning... Do you feel sorry for Britney.. Yes or No....

um wahhahahahahahahahah snort Waahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! OK so they ran the Japanese whaling story first.. but come on... do I feel sorry for a white trash stupid chick who, when interviewed up close, I mean real close, was chewing gum throughout the interview???... errrk! I love gum but I think I would take it out to be interviewed... and the running her hand up her nose while snorting back snot & tears made me want to puke... I still watched... and laughed at her... I dont buy the mags who's photographers hound her but... Hell no I dont feel sorry for her... she explains she drove from Starbucks with her baby on her lap because the paparazzi were hounding her... and that she used to do the same thing with her Dad cos "we're country" What the??? OK I'm country too but stuffed if I'd put either of my girls on my lap to drive anywhere.. I used to have nighmares about them sitting on the passenger seat when I drove... this girl is just a man made celebrity and the dumb stuff she does is because she is young and dumb... So instead of learning from the experience letting her bodyguard keep the press away... she gets right in there amongst it and ignores the bodyguard (as she did when she nearly dropped the kid on the street trying to get into her mammoth SUV) she loves the attention and only gets narky when it backfires and they get a shot of her stuffing up... then yells at the press "Thats why I need a gun" She's an idiot, they will never leave her alone cos she's easy money, always doing some white trash thing to get on to the front page of the tabloids... why didnt that interviewer tell her that??? She's going to try to raise her child as normally as possible ROTFLMAO! GOOD LUCK!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

and Megan.... my God yes it gets just as cold in Singleton.... you may as well know now! LOL!

Big shout out of congrats to Nicole Rayner and her fantabulous news... What a thrill!

thats about it

I will jump on the bandwagon - and Go the Socceroos... I'll be watching...

its time to go...... Katie!

& Libby

Double Eviction! LOL!

xxx

that was just a random pic btw!

5 Comments:

At 1:42 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

PMSL at the Brit Bashing Lib!!! I totally agree too!! Think she is a few beers short of a 6 pack!!
I think its time to go David though!! Gotta keep the lovebirds in there - no matter how whingy and whiney they are!! Still fun to watch!!

 
At 3:09 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Libby-
Just discovered your blog today.
Gotta say - Glad I did.

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yes, I totally agree, and that 'we're country' comment was so bloody stupid - even if she did do it when she was young, in the country where there were probably about 1/4 of the amount of cars that are on the road now and not to mention that hello, she's super famous so of course she's going to have stupid paparazzi chasing her and possibly even colliding with her car, why would she take the risk!!!!!! I think that answers whether I feel sorry for her!LOL

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

I bet that cleared your head!!! We don't get any news here that isn't to do with the world cup. What is going on with that girl now????

I have missed somehing huge I bet.

I'm still loving your wonder woman page.

Hope you enjoy your day Libby,

Lauren

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oi Libby!!!!

You know what? I'm HANGING for an update girly, where are ya????

Nic xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home