Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

{At this point in my life I wish} ………………………

I could write what I wanted too... Ive just deleted my thoughts... for the billionth time...




This is the finalised page for my Wonder Woman poppet... I had a Maccas toy, took a photo of her, took my head photo to go with the idea for the journalling and whacko....

Happy weekend all!

Do something that really makes you feel warm inside... and think happy thoughts!

Thanks for dropping by and for all the comments ... love this blogging caper, love reading everyone elses...

just love

Lib x

1 Comments:

At 9:11 am, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh yes I wish I could write what I wanted to as well.

Love the paint in the background and we all feel like Wonder Woman. You are Wonder Woman girl!!! You ARE combining work and family. Are you kidding me? Aren't you raising two little girls on your own?

Give yourself a break chick, I struggle and I only work part time, my kids are older and I have a somewhat supportive husband to help me.

Honestly Libby, give yourself a pat on the back!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home