Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ive added the last song I will probably ever add!

This is my favourite song! Ive been trawling the 'net for a great copy of it! Search over girls! Here it is! Press play to make it work... it freaks me out a bit when I visit blogs and suddenly songs come blasting out of your speakers... 'spec those thrash bands some American chicks have... whoa calm down boys... drink Camomile much?

Nothing new today... though I might have a little secret .. then again... I might not...

TEASE!

Go the Bluroons! I couldnt care who wins the damn football! Sour grapes from a bottom dweller of the footy tipping.

However I spoke to Jeremy yesterday and he's up for blind dating Shae, Mrs Millar's cousin... Im picking out my dress for the wedding as we speak.. nothing little a little enthusiasm..

have a great one!

Lib x

5 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger George said...

Hi there Libby!
I've been reading some of your posts and was in hysterics at one point. Very funny. I'm not into football much myself, but are you refering to NRL or Aussie rules or Soccer? Gets confusing now that they call Soccer football too!
Anyway, have a lovely day tomorrow. Bye :)

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Great song Lib!!!
So you might have a little secret huh!!! I wann know!! LOL!!

 
At 8:28 am, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Cool song Libby!

Secret? You're such a tease. I hate that, tell us NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yay for C's cousin, you're a regular cupid huh???lol

Nic xx

 
At 3:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're a cracker !! Hope the blind date goes well...just wonder who's gonna claim to be the supreme matchmaker if it all turns out well....you or Chris !! LOL !!

Look forward to hearing what this "news" is !!
Debbie K

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Ok, I'll have to take that last comment back as I now see that you are dating a married man Lib and you probably don't want Amber to see this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home