Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hiya

Just a quickie






Im teaching at Singleton Crafts & Scrapbooking tonight.. Mothers Day noodle box/paper flowers (will take photos) and working tomorrow... So heres a quick layout I created for the cyber crop at Scrap Needs... was really quick to do... Anyone whose entering the Urban Lily DT comp... did you know it closes on Friday, that went quick... I havent entered just cos I ran out of time/motivation whatever and so on to the next project... Ill have to check the wall... I love how a competition gives me a direction for the creativity. I need directing LOL!

Working tomorrow... hmmm... trying to be very organised today, lawns mowed, cars washed and vacuumed.. house is clean and Ive packed various bags to both go to grannies tonight while I teach and day care tomorrow while I work (*sure does make the week go quick)




and this is the layout I created for Donna Wilson in the footy tipping comp...

and Im watching telly while I do this... the funniest show... "Straight Plan For The Gay Man" its QEFTSG in reverse... hilarious... gay guys who want to appear more straight for instance in a blue collar job. Absolute crack up... theyve sent a guy who works for Ralph Lauren off to work as a .... wait for it...... MEAT PACKER! ROFLMAO!



and thats about it ladies... so be good and toodle oo...

Lib xxx

7 Comments:

At 6:16 pm, Blogger Roo said...

Hi! Just stumbled across your blog and wow loving your lo's. Love your latest bed one, very cute.

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger Kelley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your LOs Lib!!! You have such a fantastic unique gorgeous style!! love it!!!

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger Roo said...

Me again (waving) We may have to talk a bit more about a photo swap - could be a go-er. :-)

 
At 8:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your layouts are really cool, I love the bunny one below too :O)

Melx

 
At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that i LOVE the lo that you did for me... Thanks again. xx

 
At 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lib !! Finally got here. Adding your blog now for regular visits. Lovin the work on here and I agree with Kell, love the non-cliched titles you come up with. Awesome !!
Debbie K

 
At 3:56 pm, Blogger Megan said...

Hi Lib!

We're HERE!!! I can't believe I am only an hour and a half from you now, and not a whole entire country away rofl.

Your layouts are gorgeous, and I bet your class went well...and we are going to have to organise a get together with young Reggie!

Love Megan xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home