Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ive been tagged by Michelle, thanks, and your new poonies are gorgeous, youre right about the ears.. teehee

Born: March 1972 (yep Im 34)
First Job: Fuel pump jockey (we lived not far from the Mobil in Tamworth. I used to ride my ag bike down to work lol!
Fondest Memory: Definately yesterday! I mean EVERY yesterday. Cos every day the ladies AMAZE me with their quest for new words and knowledge... Happy days! and of course their birth day! 28/07/04
Last thing purchased: I was desperate to buy a lotto ticket yesterday 15 million, never got to, so the last thing purchased was probably cotton wool buds for my nail polish remever... (isnt this fascinating?)
Fish, Chicken or Beef: ARRRGGGHHHH Drool drool BEEF! then chicken second, not a fan of fish! but I love love love cow meat! (NOT veal mind you!)
Movie: The last movie I saw was Waking Ned Devine (was on telly at the weekend) - funny.
Retreat: The beach or my scrap room.
Flower: Too many favourites to list, I love them all
Day of the week: Not fussy, any day I can scrap lol!
Indulgence: Scrapbooking supplies and expensive luscious meals with mates
What scrapbook lines/products, etc. do you dislike? Most pp, Im very picky about my pp.
What technique do you use more than anything else? Definately paint! I paint on everything.
Who or What are your biggest influences on your style? Keisha Keisha Keisha! I love her attitude more than anything. and of course magazines and the 'net. I trwal the net for scrapspiration!
Have you ever had any scrapbook related tiffs with your Husband? BWWHAHAHAHA! NO cos he deosnt exist! and if he did, he would bloody well wear it!
Finish this sentence, "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on..." Geez there isnt anything else... probably more Fred Bare etc, yes I would be dressing my kids in more designer clothes.... cos lets face it, it REALLY impresses my two! HAHAHAHA you know makes them feel worthwhile as human beings ROFLMAO! (NOT!)
If there is one person you have met through blogging that you know will be a life time friend who would it be?: Geez I wouldnt want to lose any of em, I dont have any friends outside scrapping anymore lol! except Jase, but Jase is forever! He's asked me to be his Best Man at his wedding! ROFLMAO! We've been besties for years!
What music do you listen to while you scrap? ABC radio, overnights with Tony Delroy informative and sometimes I call in too. Occasionally I get to scrap early and I catch the early session. Helen Razer does from about 2am and there's times when Im still up to hear her too! If Im feeling in a CD mood, Ella Fitzgerald or Jimmy Buffet, it varies.
Obsessions?: um this is obvious buying new stuff, its getting ridiculous, who needs to pay their power bill, oh yeah then the sewing machine wont work LOL!
Do you have an addiction?? None of your business! oh you mean scrapping addiction, Heidi Swapp and Basic Grey and Scrap Needs
Out of the box, (well on it ) who do you lust after on TV?. Brad!
You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? Well we all put in half the fare and we take another 5 so there's 10! and even then Id be sad to leave some behind...
When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? First person I called was my LSS owner Denise LOL! then Mum then everyone Ive seen since PMPL! Tho I suspect the neighbours knew straight away too!
One quote that defines you: Hasnt someone shot you yet? LOL!
After answering the questions, tag four of your buddies I tag Regina, Kelley, Id tag Jen but she is doing her A - Z ROFLMAO! and cant afford the time... so (Mrs Incredible) - Carole J & Donna Wilson...

1 Comments:

At 1:21 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Aww thanks Lib!!! i will have a go at it later tonight!!!
Loved your answers too!!! you are such a sweetie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home