Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Thursday, April 13, 2006


(My bit)

Hello there,
What's happenin out there?
Here, Charlotte is all better, Ive been creating a storm, again waiting for paint to dry... lol.. the story of my life, Teaching was fun last night, met two amazingly interesting women. They are parole officers who scrapbook, the girls work together and while we saw their softer side last night, they assured me they could be iron tough lol. funny isnt it, the people you meet, I was saying I hope I never need them in the professional capacity lol... unless things go very wrong with my next lotto ticket and I decide to rob a bank, well you just never know what's in store for you lol...
the girls were telling me they deal with home detention and how they have to go around to those detainees homes and breathalise them... it hadnt occured to me that people on home detention couldnt drink cos obviously you cant drink in jail... (Senior moment!)
Now this is a project I came up with after seeing a Making Memories Kit on their website, so I hope it gives you some inspiration... Ive hung it on the lounge room wall and I love it! Vintage frames and bits and pieces from the dwindling stash...
geez Im tired, I took photos last night of the class, but forgive me if I dont put them up, I need to catch some zee's. So I probably wont be back to blogland until next Tuesday, cos we're going to Granny's for Easter. Everyone whose travelling stay safe and look out for Easter bunnies on the road, remember every 2 hours to stop and run around the car... have a cuppa and a few deep breaths... Im going to the Scrap Needs crop day on Saturday... it will be great to catch up with everyone... Im planning on making myself thouroughly ill with chocolate over Easter, and I hope you do too! Please take care and I will chat soon... thanks for dropping in... Ill put the kettle on shall I?
(Claire's bit)


(Chucks bit!)
Here in all its glory
The bottom of the wall hanging
enjoy yourselves, kids, family, holidays! Cheerio!
Warmest regards from blogland,
Lib xxx

5 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, this is beautiful!!!

glad to hear that you had a great time at your class too, well done!!!

Happy Easter

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! You are amazing Lib!! I Love it!!! I want to copy it!!! LOL!!! WOW!!!! I want one!!! I will have to go get myself 5 of them frames now!!! You are amazing inspiration!!! You gorgeous thing!!!

 
At 6:52 am, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Inspiration city here Lib! I'm giving you a grand royale 'TOUCH DOWN' on this one!!!! Enjoy all those eggs my love and the crop on Saturday - give everyone, including yourself a big hug from me!!!
Happy Easter!
Chris.

 
At 12:24 am, Blogger Megan said...

Oh Lib I love your wall hanging!!! It looks fabulous.

I was talking to Reggie earlier and she menitoned the crop and that you were going too. Have an absolute ball and I hope I'm there for the next one!

Megan xx

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

WoW looks amazing!!!!

Top work I love every bit of it defintly inspired me to do something. I haven't got too much done as of late. Josh is like having a 4 year old boy to look after when he is nearly 24! "I'm board" "their is nothing to do" "entertain me" Urrrrrrrrr it's sending me mad!!!

Any ways I hope that you had a good easter & ate plenty of choc's.

Lauren x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home