Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Crikey!



No pics of it. Just an update. My hair colour matches my crocs lol... dont want to spoil the surprise for my Scrap Needs buddies...

Life just gets better and better... I must be kissing a fairy a day lately.. never been happier! My hair is sooooooo very hot pink... I LOVE IT... Ive always wanted to dye my hair hot pink and since I dont have a best beloved to say to me "I wish you wouldnt!" so i did... teaching tonight at Singleton Scrapbooking.. my billy class... such fun... I make all the ladies wear Tiaras... as you do!

Now Im a little (hugely) excited about the retreat... and Im taking quite a few photos to scrap.. I wanna get some done... other than chatting/singing/laughing/eating... Can we do it? YES WE CAN!

Need to get the ladies out of bed... lazy bones... nail appointment at 9.30 this morning... me not them... and there's a sniff of romance in the air... wonder what he'll think of the hair ... oops.. never mind it washes out.... eventually lol





The latest page for Aussie Icons (SM) not sure yet if its accepted... we'll see... my town has a 'big blue heeler' lol that's actually a great photo of him... IRL he looks like a seal... funny stuff.. the locals hate him... very hicksville..and Aberdeen which is a few klms down the road argue that Aberdeen is the home of the Blue Heeler dog... HA! we've got the "big" statue to prove it HA! Eat PAL Aberdeen!


See ya

Lib xxx

6 Comments:

At 3:15 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

love the LO, dont you just wish that SM would hurry up and get back to you!!

have fun on the weekend!

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yay, an update! Can't wait to see this pink hair! There'll be no mistaking which one you are then will there?!!LOL Can't wait to meet you Miss Lib! Good luck with your submission to SM too!!!

 
At 4:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your new radical pink hair Lib. Tht Lo is great, I hope it gets published.

Adel

 
At 5:24 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooho great page Libby!! SM would be mad not to take it!!

I hope you will be sharing pics of the pink hair for those of us not at the retreat :(

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger Lauren said...

LOL, I love reading you blog you always bring a smile to my face, & I don't even know you...

I have this crazy picture in my head & try and picture what it would be like meeting you, I think it'ds be non stop laughing....

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today.

LAuren x

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

I'm waiting for the pink haired sweetheart to return! I hope things are going well Lib, miss you on the forum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home