Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, February 20, 2006



Thanks for joining me here ladies.. my old blog is here

Miss Kelley directed me to this place (thanks Kelley) I wanted to upload heaps of pics and the other blog wanted a photo host ... very very disturbing.. well I found it disturbing.. so Im here now and so far Im loving it.. many more posts too cos Im on a roll with blogging...(Kelley keep an eye out for Pablo matey.. cant thank you enough)

So I havnt updated since the markets so I thought I should start with that. So






It took a fair bit of convincing that dragonfruit existed.. it looked like rhubarb/kiwi fruit to me. Apparently dragonfruit is a cactus, bit like prickly pear and anyway should have bought some of the relish just to say I had tried it... I didnt mybe next month.. Did you know dragonfruit is $30/kilo those dragons must be raking it in!

anyway next post soon.. off to finish the pasta bake for the ladies

xx The Libster xx












2 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Hey Lib!!! glad you got a new blog going - This one is super easy to use!!! Glad i could help!!
That dragonfruit looks interesting!! LOL!!

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Yay, the new blog looks super Missy Libby! Look at all those gorgeous girls at the party! Thanks for sharing pics and your jams/relishes look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home