Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, March 06, 2006

My swelling head!


Mrs Hall has been raving about me... god love her

these arent recent but from my old blog in case you are new here









This was my scraplift of Keisha Campbell.. she had it on her blog in case it looks familiar ... the dymo reads you can dress them up... gotta love the finger up the nose while wearing your best Fred Bare lol










This one I love ... its inspired by a Howards Storage World ad... Dont you love Castlereagh Street in Sydney?.. even if it is only window shopping... so deliciously exclusive... just to drool on their windows.. makes you LOVE being a girl.. even If I am a VERY commercial girl... Louis Vuitton's window has my DNA all over it tee hee






the ad (a little crumpled) from which I took inspiration...

















This is my gorgeous chicken-pie Claire, gotta love Target for cute winter jackets.. I have a permanent lay-by at Target.. love it and love the storage from Target.. seriously scrappers there is so much luscious storage, they have black drawers at the moment with sexy silver handles, perfect for 12 * 12 pages... they come in 2 or 4 drawer cabinets. Plus I bought a super spunky hot pink and a lime green 12 * 12 storage box.. they too have sexy silver handles... rowwwrr!





This is my country-ham Charlotte, this page is ages old but I love the sunshine behind my ham's head and her genuine smile...
















Chuck again! Would ya have a go at those cheeks! Edible huh? Love bonds too.. we have a constant layby from season to season on Bonds stuff... even my super dooper monsters cant wear a hole in the stuff before they grow out of it...






Just thought Id share...I promise I will put up some new stuff soon (Bloody swap tags arrrgghhh!) hope everyone is as happy as me about life... whats not to love.. Ive booked for Kiwi Scraps too... Donna D, Cathy Z and Ali E.. what an awesome combination... what an awesome year!

Im in Julie Loves footy tipping comp.. so much fun... look out Lauren your Bronco's are going down baby! Come on Storm!

chat soon muffins, Desperate Housewives is on tonight and my other favourite show at the moment Shameless on SBS at 10 pm

XX The Libster XX

4 Comments:

At 7:16 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

these LOs are FAB Lib, and so is the one on Jens Blog too!!!
I just love you work.
Lucky you going to Kiwi Scraps, very jealous!!!!

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Love your layouts Lib - and your kids are just so CUTE!!!

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Lauren said...

"Finger up the nose" What a great 21st Photo!!!!

I wish I could save my monet to shop at Carter & Versace, but then I'd probably prefer to spend it on scrapbooking supplies. lol

I'm an addict I confess.....

Hope you enjoy your day, Lauren xo

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger Roz said...

Well Miss Lib, you deserve to be raved about cause your work totally rocks lady!!

And yay!! I will see you at Kiwi Scrap too!! Yahoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home