Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hey my page NAHM is going to be published in For Keeps #44

At about 3pm was your world shattered by a blood-curdling squeal? Sorry...



I found the following on Wendy Smedleys blog


Why I Blog, part one

Why I Blog

I have been reading a
book called, Who Let The Blogs Out?, by Biz Stone.
He discusses the reasons people blog— some of his most compelling reasons are…
“Peer-to-peer publishing
-Future of our connected lives (Lib loves this one)
-Flexible way for people to communicate that
which they care about with networks of friends
-Democratic self-expression
-Promote a group or culture”
So I have yet another blog ‘goal’ I want to write a mission
statement for my blog.
I will leave this as a permanent link so people can understand why I choose to blog-
Plus it will remind me if I forget- More coming…


Now I challenge you to a statement-off.. no prizes just do it ok!


Did I happen to casually mention my page is being published? Not sure... couldnt remember... silly old me lol

Now the ladies and my good self, pottered up to Club MacQuarie Argenton to see the ladies.. Miss Ange and the gorgeous Grace were arriving as we did and it was great to see everyone... Kelley gave me this cute, amazingly decorated bin (there is so much work in decorating it) thanks Kelley! xxx)
...sorry about the dodgy pics




















and the fabulous Mrs Hall gave me her swap page of Chuck....






Chucks loves it... Im going to find a frame and hang it over her cot... Mrs Hall is an amazing woman with an amazing studio.. and I know you all go there anyway but incase there is one of you in the dark click here to visit her blog.... thanks Mrs Hall I am truely indebted to you for the swap page. Lucky me also was given this


























all this by Mrs Hall.... (I call her Mrs Hall out of the reverent respect I have for her) lol thankyou Mrs Hall xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



















So here it is Tuesday...need to finish my altered toolbox/tote so we will chat again soon...

have a scrap hap happy day

xx The Libster xx

7 Comments:

At 9:30 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

WOOOOHHOOOOOOO! LIB!!! I am jumping up and down in joy for you too!!! I am super excited about you being published too!!! About time they saw your talent!!! I cant wait to see it in print!!
I am so glad you came to the club on sunday to see us and that you love your bin!!
YAY for Lib being published!!!!!

 
At 1:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lib

Congrats on your upcoming publication so excited for you.

OMG if I don't have the very same lil pink sign, but a certain man in my life just won't let me put it in the car.........he is the bain marie of my life rofl.

Oh did I say I was excited for you rofl.

Kate :)


'I'm not a houswife......I'm a hornbag'

 
At 12:25 am, Blogger Anthea said...

wow, A HUGE congrats go to you, I love the LO, and your take on not being a SAHM!! VERY clever!!

Love the LO Jen did for you, and the bin that Kelley did too, you are a lucky woman!!

Well done you!

 
At 1:14 pm, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

BIG CONGRATS on being published! Wowee!!! ... Didn't get a chance to meet you at the club mac crop last Saturday, I left at 3pm {can you say USELESS husband???}

Beck XXX

 
At 1:15 pm, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

sheesh - I meant Sunday!! :o(

 
At 8:19 am, Blogger Chris Millar said...

How fabulous about getting published, I hope you're still super exicited!!!!??
How fantastic is this little bin decorated by Kelley! Love it totally!
And Jens creations for you are very cool!

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats on the publish, WoW your blog is so fun to read!!! I'll have to take some tips to make mine a bit more interesting. Enjoy the footy tipping comp!!!

Lauren xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home