Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006


Does anyone else love these little trikes.. printed these photos at a kiosk in the Chemist... most amazing colours if you adjust contrast/brightness awesome ... the ladies love these babies.. of course we had to master backwards first.. now there's now stopping them ...

Ive raised miniature David Attenburough's we have collections of leaves, grass, rocks & our favourite twigs... yep on the way to and from the car we collect a twig ... fascinating... and oh so cute... yes sir thats my babies...


What is she saying?... Charlotte is obviously telling Claire something incredibly important (note the emphasis of the pointed finger) Claire has obviously picked up the fact that Charlotte is sitting sideways on her trike and looks to me as though she might be thinking.. "yeah right.. ya rabbit! shouldnt you be sitting on the seaty-thingy bit?"


But look at that style... I tells ya .. Claire will be a Crusty Demon, that I know for sure! (Motocross stunt-show)




Feet of a champion! Hey at least the trike's up the right way lol

















Steering isnt her forte... just as focus isnt mine lol















This is the most fantastic Christmas present... a hot pink ukelele... man that thing is a beast! We've broken a string... but I think theyre fishing line anyway ... Grandpa bought us a red one a few months ago as well.. highly recommended thing to buy your kids... total crap-up (Lali-ism) We're off to "the con" (Muswellbrook has a consevatorium of music - what the?) tomorrow for music classes.. its our 3rd week.. we already know Ring A Ring A Rosey and Insy-Winsy... my girls are gifted lol we finger paint in the morning and music in the afternoon and collapse at night... love it!



Great balls of Fire... she's good!

Good like a tragic japanese lawyer at a Karaoke bar!



Nite muffins!

Im tired xxxxx

xx The Libster xx

6 Comments:

At 10:21 am, Blogger Lauren said...

I remember having one of thoses bikes. and to be honest I think it's hanging from the roof of my dad's shed still, I don't think he could part with it after all three of us girls had it and now the four grandchildren have grown out of it!! Bit like tupperware just keeps on going...

Your blog is just wonderful it's like sitting their having a cold drink and talking to you, well done.

Any way I hope you've got you tips in, COME ON THE BRONCOS!!!!!

Lauren xoxox

 
At 2:06 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

Love the piccies of the girls, I had one of those bikes too, it is still sitting around my parents place for the boys to use, a bit fadded now though.

CUTE girls Lib

 
At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got 2 of those bikes under my house, ours have trailers too cute

Gorgeous gorgeous girls Lib

Kate :)

 
At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All 3 of my kids had those bikes, best $20 I ever spent, the twins still ride theirs every now and then and they are nearly 6!!!

Tracy

 
At 11:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte really has that school teacher finger going - that's what we used to say to mum when she wagged the finger, "Don't point your school teacher finger at us".

I think Clare is just trying to be regal, and ride sidesaddle.

Do you think you could lead us in a rousing chorus of "ring a ring a rosey" at the Retreat? perhaps while you accompany us on the hot pink ukelele? Not the red one, has to be the pink one.

 
At 2:02 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

LOL!! at the previous comments!! LOL!! Just thought i would let you know how darn cute your gals are!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home