Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006


This is Miss Chuckie-Doo-Dah in her Mongolian Hat (Gabu (grandad) brought this ceremonial hat home with him on one of his China trips... We thought we were quite 'special'.. More evidence of how I can see her name in lights on Broadway... Just loves a costume LOL I turned these photos into a Ghengis Charlotte page... LOL



The previous poem and a little explanation

It's basically saying that love is not a verbal experience, you cannot question why or who you love, it happens to you and this guy (who wrote the poem) could not live without his love... She gives him and is his life... Deep and I carry a copy of it in my wallet... It just means heaps to me

It was such a thrill to have a cute (tho it will NEVER happen LOL) blog comment from Sheridan, Jen Hall's mum. Sheridan is a spunk! I'd love to sit down with her one day over a coffee and get a few juicy stories out of her... she is one strong woman who, it seems to me, has really lived... thanks for dropping by! and by the way, 'that' senario will NEVER eventuate... cos it frightens the crap out of me LOL.. Two Leos ganging up on me... the ladies are so bloody smart and Im afraid of them ganging up against me... lol their Dad and I used to have great arguments (sorry, frank & open discussions) I loved these tough conversations we used to have... he used to amaze me with his general knowledge and how he could debate a topic... and he's a Leo! - can you imagine what its going to be like for me when the ladies hit 15 hell @ 13!!!.. well we wont worry about that today Scarlett...

anyway having a shocker with my win tally, tho I did win $25 last Saturday Lotto. Ive been scrapping heaps.. but as usual Im waiting for paint to dry.. Ill put em up when their done. Teaching tomorrow night at LSS... so I need to do a bit to get ready for it... Oh and I forgot to put up here my retreat pages .. so Ill do them too...

I love the addition of music to the old bloggaroonie...

It warm the cockles of my heart to think chicks I love come and visit here to have a gander at what we've been up to...

so hug ya loved ones and ignore the rest of em

Love ya good things!

Lib xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home