Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006



Geez its hard to know what to write as a greeting...
Salutations!
Its been a HUGE few weeks... first the retreat (which was amazing) I should have spent less time scrapping and more time introducing myself to the other chicks... but it was a truely specacular retreat... I won the name tage thingy... Ange won the challenge... which was so well deserved and and she was 'gracious' in her win lol I was so jealous (hence her dig lol) about Jen winning the raffle lol... it hurt more cos the tickets were only a few number from mine... Im over it now tho lol... Kelley won a mag and Sara won a hangover lol Our table truely was a winners circle! Scrap Needs Kell's a bloody legend and while we're on the subject of legends... can I just say Miss Jane is one of the toppest chicks Ive ever met... what a champion! What a room-mate! What a fantastic fun sheila... thanks for the card and rak too... Reg was a scream (hope ya jugs are feelin better) lol Kelley was a hoot, when she wasnt up to her elbows in green paint and Sara kept us all going with lollies, chocolate, fantastic inspiration and fun. Kelley and I went surfing lol great photos, great afternoon at Shelley beach... look out Rachel Greig! I wish the retreat had been a week long!

Now quick update on health matters!
. My gall bladder is gone gone gone! None too soon btw! In the last two weeks Ive been the tiredest, sorest, grumpiest, most bored, frustrated and miserable than I have been in a long time... nothing went to plan... but all's well now, Ive had no real health problems before and I made the most annoying, painful patient... enough about all this crap... 3 of the sweetest, most adorable bubbles of love sent me some flowers while I was in hospital... so thankyou Mel, Megan & DT Regina... Loib loved them and took about 50 photos of them... Ive blown up the photos and will scrap them... Seriously girls those flowers made my mouth water... they looked like about $500 worth... Beautiful orange chilli's, about 10 exotic lillums (I LOVE LILLUMS) singapore orchids, and gerberas (whose photos are amazing)

So I included a few random shots and comments... plus my girls holding one of the lillums.. that photo shoot was fun... and frightening... Claire just wanted to rip the petals apart... it was hard to watch such a beautiful natural thing torn asunder by someone you love... Im sure there's a metaphor there ...









The delightful Jan and DT Regina 'relaxing' in the sumptuous foyer of the Apollo Resort...

(Im in love with Jan... but after the retreat I know there's a few of us in the same boat)










Here Reggie looks Super Glam, I look suspisciously insane, and Jane looks like she has a secret... arent they cute?











I always knew Reggie had a halo... Isnt she a rock-star?




















Oh look Mummy...


TWINS!

Why oh why? Im begining to think maybe I am certifiable...








the delightful Mrs Hall... isnt she cute... you could just eat her with a spoon... I have appologised profusely for not getting back to her while I was at Mums... but I will do it again... sorry Mrs Hall, and can I just say to anyone else... GET YOUR ARSE TO HER BLOG! She has had so much great stuff happening, she must be farting fairies at the moment... so huge standing ovations to you! Love ya!




OK a picture says 1000 words... Chris is giggling, Fee is non-believing, look at the way she's suspisciously lookin at the hair! lol and Miss Kelley is having a demon moment! lol I could have cut that out... coulda shoulda didna! hahahah *evil laugh* hey I kept my chins in! look at that... more chins than a Chinese phone book... tee hee

Miss Chris sent me a fab pic of us together... thanks Miss Chris... love you to pieces.. love the photos on your blog of your cute kids too... the latest FK has a gorgeous, meaningful page with a junior Millar! Check it out!








Look at this athletic specimen... Go Kelley!



















I love this kid! huge big kisses doo dah!



















Hey Bear! whatcha thinkin?



Rachel Greig your job aint safe babe... roflmao!




But wait there's more...


tomorrow hey?

see ya

Lib xxx

6 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh Lib, you are a gem for giving such a fabulous run down on everything and if you hadn't guessed already you were truly missed! I'm sorry that your recovery didn't go quite as planned, but lets hope that there will be no nasties from here on!!!
Thanks for that little plug about my layout in FK! And your girls look so sweet with the flowers!
How's the hair??

 
At 1:38 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

How cute are your girls with the flower!!! Adorable!!! PMSL at the pics of me - Geez!!!! Demon moment!! LOL!! Thanks for the laugh though!!! I wish the retreat was week long aswell! I had SOOO much fun! And the beach was the best way to end it too!! Thanks so much for taking me there! Cant wait to see the rest of the pics!! AM SOOOO glad you are back!!!

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Roz said...

Hey Lib! nice to have you back babe! I hope your recovery is a smooth one from now.

Me thinks Mis Kell needs to do another retreat before the year is out- it was just waaay too much fun hey! It was fabbo meeting you for 'real'!!

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

great to see you up and about!!! love the hair! what did those sexy Drs think of that???


look after yourself!

 
At 7:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!_ Girl - do you know how bloody often I have checked into your blog??? I am sick of date 15 March now, cause I saw it so mich !LOL! All the pics are cool, you are forgiven petal! Must be getting together real soon! LUV ya heaps JEN! (the QUEEN of STASHES!)
MRS HALL

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Michelle G said...

Hey Lib, I hope you are feeling better too!!! Nothing worse than having your Gall Bladder out, I had mine out a few years ago, and it was worse than childbirth!!
(*(Big Hugs)*)
Love all your pics here and your run down was great too!!!
Take CAre Babe!!!
(*(Hugs)*)
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home