Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Thursday, April 06, 2006



I took these photos of shirts in Big W, ok ok... Im cheap, -instead of buying them (I have too many clothes Ive bought for scrapspiration lol) I took pics of them, now that would have been hard to explain to store security... "Have you had you medication today Ms Morris?"

Anyone else able to give me a little help... Id love to update my banner with something more creative.. as Im someone who took 3 months to nut out by myself, how to edit the 'blogs I read' links (STOP LAUGHING!) I now know how easy it is... (rolls eyes) I love Medium (Id love to be a medium lol not in the Jan sense or the sixth sense..lol.. just the medium instead of the XXXXXXL lol..) so Im watching Medium and Im gonna do a bit more scrapping.. Im doing the Megan C (she of the perky breasts) challenge and I will show soon... but back to the banner! I need help.. Ive got Photoshop but I dont know how to link.. any help would be greatly rewarded! well greatly RAK'ed

cheers wonder women!

ps Claire loves to create as well! pthft!

5 Comments:

At 11:25 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

At least youtook photos. I had Michelle Grant sketching my t-shirts at the SN retreat. I'll take a coiuple of photos and send them to you. They might be to your liking.

 
At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelley's probably the expert Lib (I"m too lazy to blog LOL!!) but I'm pretty sure you have to upload to a host like "photobucket" and then copy the link into your profile page.

Have fun with it - glad you're back and blogging, it's always fun to read. ;)

Jo Sinnamon

 
At 10:11 am, Blogger Kelley said...

I PMed you in scrap needs Lib!!
ROTFLMAO!!! I have taken pics of mags in borders!!! LOL!!! We can be Loonies together!! HAHAHA!!!!
Love the grub!!! How messy is that girl!! Bet she had fun though - always do when its messy!!

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

I think the store is still investigating the security tape trying to work out what you might be on Lib!LOL Great inspiration though!
Love the little grub too!
I could do a banner for you like I've done on mine if you send me 4 pics?

 
At 8:51 am, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

hehe, what a mess! she is sooo cute! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home