Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ps gotta tell ya

see the page below with Claire and her finger up her nose???

SC have picked it up

happy happy joy joy!

and on the downside... I am going SOOOOO very badly in the footy tipping... honestly hang my head in shame! 2 points last week... what a Barry Crocker! You can tell Im a really a footy tippin diva hey? lol

4 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Blogger Megan said...

Hi Libby,

Congratulations on your layout getting picked up!! Well done - it is gorgeous and Claire is a crack up!!

Thank you for your really kind words on Reggie's "updated" blog, that was such a nice thing for me to read today :-)

Megan xx

 
At 1:40 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you Lib!!! What awesome news!! You must be over the moon!! About time the mags saw your beautiful talent!!!

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Roz said...

Hey Lib, I'm the one coming last in the footy tipping, so don't stress rotflmao!

 
At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY - great to see you back Lib. Congrats on the LO being published. Beautiful piccies of your lovely girls and the retreat antics (LOL). Jane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home