Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006



Hey everyone,

Im warning you now! There's a few photos here lol ...
I love this shot.. Claire and her first sparkler.. this is the night of my birthday... It was a great party with Mum, Dad, the ladies and my aunt Stevie... great food, lots of laughs and about 10 packets of sparklers.. the girls had a ball

I totally want you to go out right now, and buy some sparklers and try night shots, you can write your name and draw pictures.. such good clean fun!






When the ladies were born mum bought two David Austen rose bushes and planted them out in her front yard... a Charlotte rose and a Claire rose.. this is Doo Dah Charlotte with one of her roses... happy days! Im sure no one can tell I cut their fringes myself... pfft


















Now I have small issewes with all you ladies who love a rebel.. esp those who dont know how to use em... yes Im madly jealous... yes I want a Canon 5D but my digi Kodak does do a mighty macro.. Im so proud of my camera... 6.1 megs and such an faithful girl... I thought Id show off some of my garden shots (Plumbago at left) and some of the gorgeous flowers Mel Megan and Regina sent me while I was in hospital... they were stunning and lasted so long...









Close up of David Austen Charlotte... ohhhhh!
















Now this is at Mums... I just had to show you my fencing team...lol

and Claire latest fetish... wearing pegs.. what a fashion plate! When she goes outside she has to have her pegs on... some women wont go out without makeup.. not the bear.. no way! Its pegs on your shirt or nothing... I dare you to post on your blogs a photo of you out and about wearing pegs lol








'Walworth Fabio' (the most beautiful man in the cosmos) lol he thinks so... mums pony stallion, he's a sweetie, looks a bit rough there, but the ladies are still a bit wary of Fab... the other ponies are cool, but Fab's is a bit too forward for them.. he's always looking in pockets for treats lol







Macro in the afternoon (sounds like a Whitlam's song lol) of the bunch of flowers...

hey that Gerbera is a top shot if I do say so myself.. Ive printed some out on glossy at 6 by 8 and Ive gotta say they are freaking awesome!

Lillium, how exotic!

Now this one was good enough for anyone... oh and by the way you can all stop emailing me to take pics of your families (roflmao - no ones emailing me)

Pollen ... its bee food!

Um... Did I mention the pink Gerbera?...

The actual bunch of lovelies... I have so much stuff to do so Im off to do it ... have a great night all..

Im doing Kellie's challenge ... see her blog above... cool 80's reminiscing

see ya soon... thanks for dropping by and the comments you leave.. even if you dont comment... thanks to you too... I do heaps of trawling blogs myself... nice to be back home and in my bed... love Lib xxx

3 Comments:

At 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - two posts in two days - you are doing well bumble bee! Love your pics! My fav though is the flower you took on the divine Miss M's layout! luv ya - Queen of stashes

 
At 1:46 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Wowser, watch out Rachel Greig, here comes Lib Morris master photographer!!! Brilliant job on the macro shots Lib! And love those little possums of yours! LOL at the peg fetish!

 
At 11:38 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW, what great photos, I will gladly let you photograph my boys anyday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home