Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The universe gave me the following poem in high school, thats why Ive changed my blog name... its the way love was meant to be... its beautiful...



Because She Would Ask Me Why I Loved Her

If questioning would make us wise

No eyes would ever gaze in eyes;
If all our tale were told in speech
No mouths would wander each to each.

Were spirits free from mortal mesh
And love not bound in hearts of flesh
No aching breasts would yearn to meet
And find their ecstasy complete.

For who is there that lives and knows
The secret powers by which he grows?
Were knowledge all, what were our need
To thrill and faint and sweetly bleed?


Then seek not, sweet, the "If" and "Why"
I love you now until I die.
For I must love because I live
And life in me is what you give.

Christopher John Brennan

3 Comments:

At 9:02 am, Blogger Lauren said...

The poem is very touching. Your Scrap room blows me away!!! I'm a neat freek, I clean up after every page & start agin! lol

Loving the pink hair too!!!! Plus love the hertiage page! it's really nice.

Enjoy your day,

Lauren

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Well Miss Lib, you continue to suprise and delight me missy! Thank you to you and the universe for sharing this poem!

 
At 1:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the poem. I guess I don't have to but it sparked my curiousity...

Loving your scrap room. It looks a lot like mine. If mine's tidy, I can't find anything! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home