Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Saturday, April 08, 2006


Hope everyone's having a great weekend... we are... here's a challenge page from the Scrap Needs cybercrop last night... was a hoot... and the layouts are amazing.. what a talented bunch we are... Camera battery needs charging but I promise more photos tomorrow... feeling very smug right now.. house is so clean you could eat in it! lol Ive been Autunm cleaning, chucking out crap like huge weird shaped pieces of styrofoam... now obviously ?something? came in the styrofoam... but maybe the something has been thrown out too?.. so my bin is chockas and I feel NEW! Took a heap of stuff to St Vinnies... my bathroom has been scrubbed within an inch of its life and I think the bleach/ajax fumes made me high enough to Autunm clean the rest of the house lol...





So I sit here smug and satisfied, the only thing that terrifies me at the present moment is the lingering feeling Ive gone VERY badly once again in the footy tipping lol... Oh and hearty congrats to the connections of Miss Finland who outshone the boys to win the AAMI Golden Slipper today...





and what a brilliant filly is Serenade Rose (obviously at left) who won the Arrowfield Stakes today, (look out for her, she's in the Oaks) my best mate Jase foaled down and prepped Rosey for Brooklyn Lodge and I was lucky enough to have seen her as she was being prepped for Inglis Easter Yearling sale ($400,000) on the farm while I was working there... she was tiny and very backward, just goes to show what someone believing in you can do... Rosey's mum is Rose Of Tralee, a truely gracious and gorgeous mare. Beautiful type and great mover... she's worth a fortune now... so I raise my coffee to ya Rosey... Jase is very proud!

tomorrow ...

Lib xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home