Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006




This is my favourite page that I created at the Scrap Needs retreat...




















This is the Mongolian hat page...


















This is my challenge page... it was a lot of fun, but the hours I spent faffing about could have been better spent chatting to cool chicks..lol... I put WAY to much pressure on this page... freaked myself out trying to get it finished...

















and this is my birthday pony from Kirst lol

I was whinging last week cos I didnt get a pony for my birthday... and lo and behold, Sparkle arrived at my house today... So naturally I saddled her up and we went for a ride this afternoon... Then we shared a few secrets and an ice cream.... so thankyou Kirst! she's a wonderful surprise birthday pressie and I hope your computer gets fixed asap!


So Im off to create some more ?stuff? Im right into competitions atm... Jo and I were unable to be separated in the Kellie 80's blog challenge... (geez those women are tough) Jo's tough cos she is as tragic as me and a worthy opponent lol, and Kel cos she came up with the hardest bloody questions... my brain is mushy right now...


and I'll show what I made last night soon... too tired to load more photos... Charlotte had a lovely BIG spew this afternoon, but after some fluids and Neurofen she's sleeping like a , well like a baby lol, poor punkin, she had a little bit of a temp... and gratefully Kelley's Miss Alicia has been cleared of any harmful medical conditions today, and Kelley created a tribute to her fears about the situation on Scrap Needs (check out the links to the gallery)... its a gorgeous heartfelt page and reminds me why 'I' scrapbook!

Good night, Im stuffed, teaching an accordian album tomorrow night, funny cheeky Wednesday night girls, the pressure is on to have the nails perfect for Pauline... and so I probably wont be back tomorrow... tra la til then... you perfect individuals!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xxx.





1 Comments:

At 11:48 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

Oh Lib, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pages!!! AMAZING!!

I had a laugh at your scrap room though!! It is a tidy space, and it is organised, it is all where it is ment to be isnt it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home