Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Sunday, April 23, 2006







Got Blue eyes?






as Charlotte dips into her Easter basket!










isn't that a great shot.... ? "any more?"



Danmit I've cut her fringe again tonight and she looks tragic.... way too short!








Bear gets into it!





















A girl can never have to many vessels with which to carry her Easter eggs...





















Chucks super duper yellow bucket!
















My little bit of evidence of perfection. I love her!



















Is the humiliation over now Mum?









..... and I've just GOTTA show you the absolutely stunning layouts Mrs Hall created for little old Me! Mrs Hall presented me with a birthday album at the Club Mac crop day. In the gorgeous hot pink album were these two examples of how Mrs Hall can capture the essence of someone... Shit Mrs Hall! I love them! and I love you! This is how bright my hair was and I was never without my plastic Princess Tiara at the Scrap Needs retreat!
Princess Pink!







another 1 by Mrs Hall!


Lion Tamer! That's me! This is me riding the huge Lion which sits outside the Chinese restaurant in the grounds of the Apollo Resort... (we were all there for the Scrap Needs retreat! Im sure lots of people get on these Lions and have their photos taken... dont they?




3 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure they do Lib....... lol I knew it was you on the Lion!!!! Great LO's!!

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Thw weekend was one to remember Miss Lib, and these layouts are a fantastic reminder of the weeekend and your fantastic friendship with Jen. What a lovely gift!

K xx

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Your girls are little angels Lib! Those blue eyes are amazing and I just the love bunny ears torture!
Great album for you from Jen! Fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home