Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, April 21, 2006


Thankyou special fairies! XXX


Well at the start of this year I wrote down my goals.... um I need new ones now


I wanted to be published! Done!
Then I wanted to be published in the different mags. Done! (all 3 aussies anyway SM SC & FK)
I still wanna CK bow but this will do... for tonight I am resting comfortably on my lovely laurels!
Im a goal driven chick and to have this achieved I feel very proud of myself...


this is the latest to be published (well as I write that I hope Im not jinxing myself, the email says they might publish it, they need to see it first!) LOL

huge update later tonight, just wanted to be a big shot LOL!

cheers chicks!

Lib loves ya! xxx

4 Comments:

At 9:45 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Lib, this is 'sun' sational!! Super happy for you girl!

 
At 10:34 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It is so fantastic and so worthy to be published too!!! Awesome LO Lib!!! Huge hugz and congrats to you!!!! Love ya right back!!! Kell

 
At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**SNAPS** FOR THE LIBSTER *** luv ya - MRS hall

 
At 5:41 pm, Blogger Mel Diener said...

Oh WOW Lib, it's no wonder this was snapped up, it's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home