Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, May 08, 2006

A layout and a link

This is recent...




















This is a mad mad mad american girls (birthday/whatever) site where you can plan your kids party... kicks a Maccas party in the goolies, but Im not too sure whether I could handle the whole thing. I mean what do you do the next year, cos sure as shit its gonna become a competition amongst the girls you invite. Enjoy... mums of pretty things!

Club LibbyLu

I got the gorgeous rub-ons last week. Ive been drooling on them... will that stop em rubbing on? LOL!

Lib xxx

ps Should I have put a disclaimer in, telling you not to let your little girls near the screen while you are looking at that??? Probably for the best ladies! :-) take it easy... enjoy Sara's song...

2 Comments:

At 7:09 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous LO!!! Looks fantastic!! I LOVE it!!! Awesome work Lib!!!

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Mrs Positive said...

Yes pet, thats exactly what they are LOL! TESTICLES (say it aloud! its a great word!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home