Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I will post more later

Im just so very sad

not depressed

just terribly sad

sad for Michelle

Jen & her gorgeous T-Bird & Lolly

Kell & her family

Im not depressed at all... Ive just been hearing only the sad stories lately...

I hate hate hate being sad... its not me, I want to be happy and realise these things havent happened to ME! but they have happened to people I care about... Im also being stuffed around a bit by a few people (work) and there's so much going around in my head, just stuff that people (distant family) have said and since they over analyse EVERYTHING, my brain is trying to do the same and Im fighting it....

I dont much like reading other chicks blogs when theyre like this post, so Im sorry for this melancholy blerb....

Scheduled programming will continue as soon as possible...

Thinking of you Kell, Jen & Michelle...

On a much brighter note I got Carole's layout in the mail today and the photo she sent does NOT do it justice!!! The layout pops right off the page, Very 3-D! So as inspiration I have put Kell's and Carole's and Jen's 3 on my wall... they make me VERY happy! Thankyou so much one and all! Congrats to Kelley, youre on a roll chick! and a few more goals to tick off soon too I hope!

and Miss Chris made me into the cutest poppet imaginable... Can you forgive me for not posting pics tonight? Chris sent a ribbon card filled with lengths and lengths of truely stunning ribbons and my poppet... wasnt expecting anything so that was a huge happy sunshine surprise!!! thankyou Chris, my poppet is well travelled, it been in my handbag and Ive shown everybody I see, but now she's blue-tac-ed to my monitor as I spent most of my freakin day here in front of the 'puter...

cheers chicks

Im off to de-choly myself, whatdya reckon? A long hot bath and a nice brewed coffee, then watch The Bill then bed! (She leads a very exciting life doesnt she?)

Gabu (Dad) is dropping in tomorrow and maybe FINALLY the damn house swap ferals will turn up to look through 'the palace'. Fingers crossed xxx

Lib xxx

2 Comments:

At 12:58 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

Lib, HUGE (((HUGS))) are coming your way.
I am also suffering from "off" days, and feel the need to get it out somewhere, that is what you blog is for girl, so let it out, and let us all comfort you!

hope you are HAPPY soon :)

 
At 1:18 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Oh Lib - I know exactly how you feel - I am feeling the same - I feel sad because of the things happening to those around us too! Lifes not fair is it!
Good luck with the house swap thingy today!!! Fingers crossed for you too!!!
Love ya babe!!! (BIG HUGZ FOR YOU)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home