Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Well Ive deleted heaps of photos from my hard-drive and pissed off MSN chat and lo & behold my computer is running REAL fast... Who'd of thought?

The other day the ladies and I went down to the Rugby League footy ground to run a bit of energy off, cos we were going shopping after that and I thought they might SLEEP in the pram... Well they didnt sleep, but I got some great pics of me! Who'd a thought? It was ANZAC day so no one was around and at the entrance to the ground are these old stone and iron gates. See





So I plonked my self in front of one and snapped away... and whoo hoo got some goodies! I look a bit cranky pants in this one hey but its great in Sepia...








Ive developed them in B&W too.. cant wait to scrap em.... wonder where the girls get the blue eyes from? Well amost that blue, even though Im squinting LOL! ...doing a bit of comp entrying atm, wanna win one of those Epson picture mates so Im struggling with 'advanced simplicity', I really need to see examples LOL

anyway, have a gander at THIS! Dapper rubons.... drool drool... from Blue Bazaar






and tell me you HAVE to have them... Amazing products coming out lately... Im having coffee with famous people soon, so I have to run to the bank and get the Tiara out of the vault... toodle - ooo!

Lib xxx


gimme gimme gimme them dapper babies! LOL!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Kelley said...

Those rubons are devine Lib!!!
I would have chatted to you on msn you know - I have that!!! LOL!!!
Have fun at coffee with your famous people!!!!

 
At 1:44 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

I too have been eyeing off those rub ons, and gess what?!?!? I have birthday vouchers for BB!!!! Yay!! Are you jealous? Hehe.

Love the photo chick, even if you do look a bit pissed off. Btw - thanks for reminding me to backup my photos off my HD.

Love ya!
Kirst xx

 
At 8:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW those rubons look very VERY lush!!! might have to get me some of them :0)

JULIEx

 
At 11:33 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

Love the new piccy!!! very hubba!!! LOL

new rubons, like I need more in my collection!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home