Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Well I'm going to miss lunch with famous ppl... funny how some days no matter how hard you try... thangs gest dont work out! Having potty/poo issewes (Way too much information) BUT at least I didnt feel the need to tell all and sundry about my "troubles" on an online forum... Im getting just a little pissed off with some forums at the moment and the sad sack "everything is wrong/bad/sad/terrible/yucky/pathetic/ someone did this potentially horrible thing to me/ or my kids and lets all pat me on the back and give me heaps of attention" Fair enough if you are looking for advice/an ear... whatever... but could you try to post happy stuff that happens during the day too... Im slashing my wrists with the boring, and blown out of all proportion posts!

(there! THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOD TO FINALLY SAY IT!!!!!!!!!

Im taking a big break from commenting on all this PATHETIC CRAP! I mean stuff like that happens to me every day too... but I say


"Thank God nothing went wrong... I will now put it behind me and carry on in my own inimitable fashion ... speading joy and smiles and happiness!"

When something TERRIBLE does happen to you or your family I will definately say a prayer for you all.... however I am not praying or giving a rats arse about your insignificant happenings where something MAY have happened... Go down to the burns unit and look at the parents and kids there and then tell me you have it bad!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!

ok now I will put this behind me.... I would rather say exactly how I feel than pretend to care!

Reggie can I just say I admire you for being so strong and capable in your trials with Autism...


Kell and your strong and so bloody clever self... running a household & a large business... and dealing with all the loss lately all while raising the cutest fairy and being the best wife you can be! You astound me with your wit, wisdom and insight... I would love to be as capable...

Kelley your blog post (you know the one) was amazing, such an insight and heartfelt... this my girl is what should be in your Make It Meaningfull album!!!! I bet you feel better too! Lucky, lucky thing you! What a gorgeous family you have now... I bet you didnt think you were going to be so blessed at the time... best of luck with the new job chick! I so glad you did it and you wont look back!

and last but mostly to my great buddy Jen who I havent spoken to in ages... have I told you lately that I love you! You ooze ideas & I can physically feel the fire to create when Im around you! To take on more than any woman possibly could and raise someone elses family + you own and be such an artist of life and then DO SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS as well (I just saw the Rach layout!) well I admire you more than you will ever know... Im not sure what as prompted me to write this... perhaps its because I needed to temper the way I feel about the forums.

Can everyone please try to COUNT YOUR DAMN BLESSINGS! and try to smile a bit more... the lady in my newsagents said Im known as the smiley lady with the twins... now how's that for a boost to the wrinkles!








...lol but look at this... the latest from me to you!













I think Klala might be rubbing off on me ;-)

GET OVER IT!

Lib xxx

6 Comments:

At 12:52 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

OMG - Are you trying to make me cry!!! You know i love you - You are one hell of a chick Lib and never forget that!!! And i do agree - We need more happy stuff!!!
AND that LO - OMG!!! It is stunning!! You have so much talent girl!!! Your stuff is so different and i LOVE it!!!

 
At 3:58 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

So Lib, tell us what you really think!LOL Well said my dear! I agree that people should stop wallowing unless they have something worthy of wallowing about! Love your super layout, how cool is the title! You definitely light up a room Lib!

 
At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i just popped onto your blog for the first time(... i think) and pow what a post to come in at!!!!!
YOu are my kinda lady Honest and not a bit afraid to show it
YOU GO GIRL :0)

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

WOW Lib!! what a post! I loved reading it, I would prefer to read about someones honesty then made up crap, and I must say, well I am impressed!
YES I agree, some ppl can wine about the smallest things, when there are bigger problems out there.
I have been down for a while, feeling lost, but with a certain person coming home soon, the new DT spot and my boys growing/changing every day, I am the happiest I have ever been, with all that is going on in the News I am a VERY lucky lady!

BTW, love the LO!

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

I bet that felt grate typing all that out!

Love the photo on the layout looks soooo cute. Is that like a paste on the left hand side?

Well I hope you found some happy posts to read. I stay away from most fourms now as I agree it's all a bit much some times. Some people like to play the "I'm worst off then you game though" Prftttt!!! to them!

Enjouy your day!

Lauren x

 
At 5:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!!!!!!! sometimes the simple ACT of being positive actually makes everything more positive too. Thanks for the reality check!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home