Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, May 19, 2006


A quick All picture post~

This donkey is me! This is how Im feeling right now... and there's still stuff I havent got around to doing... Work was fantastic... we did the annual rollover yesterday... where you are able to now enter the details for mares for the coming year... (service dates etc) and everything I touched turned to GOLD! Had a brilliant day and cleared my desk... I had the sinking feeling about some of the tasks I had yesterday... but once (and this is typical isnt it) I sat down and methodically went through it ... well I shouldnt have spent a minute worrying it was too easy... now Scone Cup is on today (though in the hospitality marquee Ive never seen a race) and Im not going for the first time in ages... all that fun and frivolity and champers... and Im going to miss it! Oh well... lunch with famous people is on again today so... I sould really pull my finger out... couple of pics...





The Diva herself... beads and a flower in her hair















and this is from an email... HAHAHAHAHA!


Love the LEAVE button... Im sure this device would save so much time... and who'd need MEN ARE FROM MARS... WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS!


peace out!

libx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home