Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Days!


I have no secrets!

but I have a big congrats to Kelley for all her huge achievements this week... I am a little jealous LOL! but very happy for her.

My lovely neighbours are moving to their dream home (theyve been waiting for 2 years)...

Work was awesome again! and the funniest bit of history came back to haunt me today... bare with me... About 6 years ago I was working at the Easter Yearling Sales at Randwick in Sydney (biggest in Aus!) and I was rooming at the hotel with my best mate... One drunken evening she brought a guy back to her room... well our room... so, she and this guy did the wild thing on the fold out sofa.. (very classy) I remember getting up to get a drink and seeing this man's bum in the air and the most horrific noises coming out of him... he sounded like a wounded rhino.... anyway bringing you forward to now.... this (still married-doody head) is now the guy who ultimately has the ear of my boss... I was told the guy wanted to call me today to find out how I was getting on with the job ... (he hasnt called yet)... but the first thing I could think of when I heard his name was.... RHINO-MAN!!! ... ROTFLMAO! My how things just get odderer and odderer! How am I going to take him seriously?.. I mean this guy is a huge wheel in the thoroughbred game!!! Ah the tragic, tragic truth! Jilly Cooper has nothing on the stuff Ive seen! LOL!

anyway Mrs Millar, poor Mr George has fainted! He had no idea! LOL! N.B. remember to take foot from mouth!!! LOL!

There's no secret... unless Powerball calls in the next 5 minutes... Dream, dream, dreaming of a holiday, Its so nice I think Ill stay!

Anthea was saying she had the Bambaloo song in her head.. thanks now so do I... I really get stuck with that one for days...

OK shoosh everyone......Its time to go....................

Libby!

xxx

3 Comments:

At 1:06 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

I definitely have 'foot in mouth disease'!LOL Too funny about Rhino man!

 
At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I have that bloody yogurt ad in my head too (dream, dream, dreamin') Aaaaargh... thanks so much *rofl* xx

 
At 11:03 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

sorry Lib, but you passed it back!!!I am now singing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home