Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bare with me if you are a regular visitor... Blogger trouble... I need to deleate that photo to see if Ive reached my limit ... Trust me I know what Im doing ROTFLMAO! Off to work soon.. well after a quick sleep... and it's going to be -2 this morning... so bye bye feet... wont be feeling you for ages... Imagine what Charlotte-the-sleepy (the one in the middle) is going to think of the cold early morning...?? She sits eating her porridge in her chair with her eyes shut as it is LOL! Cheerio

Lib x

5 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger Megan said...

Your poppet page is so much fun Lib!!

I tried commenting on your blog last night, but the comment box carked itself when I hit "publish". I was reading your post below and can understand why you couldn't part with your old faithful machine :-)

And I hope Singleton doesn't suffer harsh frosts like Muswellbrook.....yikes!

Megan xx

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Woohoo sexy thighs and hey ample bosoms are the BEST!!!!

Gorgeous page.;)

Nic xx

 
At 10:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool poppets Lib! My kids want one just like it now, they all came for a look! lol Hope Charlotte handled the early morning well.

 
At 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libby this is great!
Sensational outfit!

P.S Wonderwoman has a lot on her plate!

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Lauren said...

Oh I love it, I've always said that you crack me up. I think it's a great page & I bet you had a ball creating it. Sorry I haven't been in in a while. I've been limited to internet cafe's as we don't move into our perm address here until the 30th of June.

Enjoy your day, Lauren x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home