Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, May 26, 2006

This post is all about Mrs Millar! Well mostly! The song, you silly duffer, is Stevie Wonders' Superstition... a classic! Now quite a while ago I opened my mail and what should be tucked in a beautiful stack of ribbons but this:



Now I am so cute if I do say so myself.. Couldn't stop giggling like a schoolgirl when I saw me! Mrs Millar is suredly the queen of the poppets... forget that Claudine Hellmuth! (this has been edited cos I done got the chicks name wrong... sorry lady!) Anyway... So my Mini Me has been in my bag for ages cos I showed Kellie & anyone else who stood still long enough.. then I stuck me up on the Monitor here... then I came to the horrific realisation that I had not shown you lot! Tisk tisk! I cant show you the ribbon, cos Ive used it LOL








but I can show you the photo swap Kellie "the Cosmopolitan"/scrapping's answer to Nelson Mandela".. (-she puts up with so much shit and still smells good and is so wise!!!) owner of Scrap Needs!!! so here is the magnificent creation Kellie made for me... (Kellie is my lunch with famous people) Kell blanket stitched all the way around the page and there's so much detail I sit and look at it all the time... like a meditation ritual... I ohm and ah (LOL!) then I can scrap... So hopefully today i will finish the one I am doing for her and can upload that too...



Newcastle Show is on today (they call it Hunter On Show now) and I can help feeling ominous about Mum & Dad's rumblings that they want to sell all the ponies... cos they dont get time to play with them anymore... Im going to have to take photos and show you why this would be such a tragedy ... the poonies are so lovable.. Im sure M & D dont really WANT to sell them but with no rain around they are hand feeding all of them and they are being wasted... I mean there's a chance (LIKE HELL!) that the ladies wont like horses... humpf! So maybe in a few years we'll (the ladies and me) will be heading up the road at 5 am with a truck full of wumps for to catch us some bows... (translation- taking our Welsh Mountain Ponies to the show to win some ribbons!) So here's to Morning Star, Fabio, Fat-Nat, Huelog, bloody Sarah (beautiful but a bitch - think Zsa Zsa Gabor) and hoping they dont have to go!

Computer says NO!

Libby x

7 Comments:

At 1:07 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

You are the cutest little poppet Miss Lib!!! Do you know I thought it might have been Superstition! One of my favourite 'Wonder' songs! How cool is Kell's layout for you!

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Computer says NO - roflmao!! that is my son's latest smart arse answer to EVERYTHING!!

Might drag out the DVDs again tonight. ;)

Oh and you do make a cute poppet ;)

 
At 4:52 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh hey, lovin those new links...;)

Must update a few myself........

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

loving the LO, you lucky thing you!


cool poppet too

 
At 10:21 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

Thought i would drop in and say hi and check how everything is going.

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

It's been a while since I've visited Lib, and I'm glad I did. YOu always make me giggle! You make a beautiful poppet too. Hugs to you and your gorgeous girls.
K xx

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Hey chick,

Just read your comment on my blog. Thanks. But you've got me worried or morbidly curious. I wanted to email but you're a hard woman to privately communicate with.

Email if you want to vent. I'm a good listener and will nod sagely right on back. ;)

Nic xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home