Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This one's for Nicole!

I collect, but not necessarily display picture frames .. I own .. hang on... 143 picture frames (*insert red faced smiley!*) most are stored neatly in the scrap room... unopened... but I have them! Target on special is my favourite, some were only $3.. bargain!

*cheesey grin*

Every wednesday... I can do this! We may be here for a while!

Lib x

3 Comments:

At 2:33 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

I cant help myself either with frames ..
Im always bring them home for Nic she just smiles and throws them in a cupboard though.. ;(

 
At 6:41 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

He he he PERFECT fess up!!!

I buy frames too and stupidly display them with no pictures in them. It's something I haven't gotten around to yet.

You go girl, thanks for taking part in my challenge. ;)

Nic xx

 
At 6:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Libby thats not too bad at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home