Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

IN THE MAIL TODAY!

My Crafting Connection (Kiwi Scraps) class passes! and timetable! Oh God I need to sit down and rub the letter on my face-cheek and moan a bit! Hmmmm!


and those of you who havn't caught the croc sensation

let my Ladies be the judge - (theyre not REAL crocs but so close and comfy!)

Big W have $8 mini kiddy croc knock offs (pink, navy & sky blue)! Your kids will love em! My girls get up in the morning and run to the shoe box to put on their new (fake) crocs! They had em on all day yesterday at DayCare (with sockies) ... so comfy, lots of grip (for mini clutzes) and pretty cute too.. (still cant upload photos - coming soon - I know its not the same without pics LOL!)

Does all this sound like an ad? Wasnt I just saying that more blogs are sounding like Danoz Direct?...

Come on Down! Top dollar - Big Spin!

We surveyed 100 people and came up with these answers... pth!

Lib's selling out! x (LOL!)

1 Comments:

At 5:35 pm, Blogger Lara said...

it should be an awesome event! the *fake* croc price sounds fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home