Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, July 03, 2006



{HA HA HA}

This is a bomb disposal expert... and his 'good' mate... {the one with the brown paper bag LOL!} and this is how I feel... time is ticking... I am wasting time blogging here aren't I?

This is me today... I am busy busy busy...

The Big Brother scandal is weird... It does remind me though to get a posse of my gal friends who happen to be more than 60kg and vigilante style - give Mr Silvestri (from the P & O scandal) a slap! ...HE (and the guy who raped and killed the 8 year old from Perth) must be the most hated men in Australia... What a pig.. and what an attitude.. Did anyone else think he was a little more than arrogant on TV while he strutted to and from court???

Anyway bath time ....

thanks for dropping in .. it was great to see you...LOL!

Lib x

P.S. Check out Scrap Needs... Sally Clifford and I were asked to be guest design team members for the June Newsletter... Loved that! Loved the newsletter... do yourself a favour and sign up! Makes me appreciate the DT more... it's tough coming up with something you think someone might actually get inspiration from...

ok Im going this time!

byeeee

5 Comments:

At 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Morris I just 'peeked' at your DT Guest appearance work for Scrap Needs - you have been busy!


As for the two pigs you mentioned, there is a multitude of painful torture that I could think of that wouldnt even come close to being enough pain for those evil beings.

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your DT stuff!!! It is so gorgeous and you are so talented!!!
PMSL at the pic!!! What a bastard!!

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Roz said...

Lib! Your work in the newsletter is AMAZING! As is all your work- you are very inspiring!!

 
At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your DT work Lib - your work is always inspiring.

And I'd join your little group to get those bastards.

Jane.

 
At 8:22 am, Blogger Chris Millar said...

You work for the newsletter is just brilliant Lib! Wish I could pour over it in real life! Such a cute tin and you've given me inspiration for the two I have sitting here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home