Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


{Im not a bad blogger as such}

I just haven't been here...

Last week my Aunt came to visit us and we packed heaps of fun and park and shopping into 3 days... The day she left and that afternoon Jason (one of my best friends - apparently when Jase gets married, Im going to be his best man LOL! makes me sound like a lezzie LOL!) turned up for a few days on his way down to Melbourne to his new job...Sunday was the CF FUNdraising for Scrap Needs and Friday night I caught up with Regina and Jen... thanks Jen for the bed and your gorgeous hospitality... your home is so warm and your studio awesome... and this month, Jens "Heidi" fabric packs are unbelievable... so anyone who can, should either attend an upcoming class with Jen at Scrapabout at Parramatta (the class samples are amazing!!!!!) or an online class with Scrap Needs or grab one of her fabric packs through Jen's blog... anyway enough about Mrs Hall! anyone would think she sponsors me... Actually its Regina who sponsors me LOL! (wink wink) thanks for that unofficial tour through your amazing garden Reggie!!! Regina grows the best flowers... she has a HUGE garden and gave me some of her flowers to take home... so generous and so appreciated Mrs Murdoch!!! thanks!!! and so last week was full on....

Jase saw the scrap room and my albums and said " So you're really into this craft thing then?" Yeah Jase I guess I am... Jase and I have been on some amazing adventures together... lots of drinking Coronas, lots of great times (think the Sydney olympics, 2 Robbie Williams concerts etc etc) and Im a bit like his big sister or his buddha... We have very deep discussions and I can speak as freely with him as I can with anyone. Probably the only person who knows all about me... and still loves me ROTFLMAO!

But right now Im off to Muswellbrook Races... the ladies are at day care, its is so sunny outside it hurts... so I want to take a few horse-y shots and there's some great opportunities at the track... just a spur of the moment decision... I might even have a small wager or two... fingers crossed.

So I hope everyone is as happy as I am at the moment.. the Masters is causing me a small amount of (good) stress... and tomorrow night all the LSS girls are taking Denise out to dinner as its her last Wednesday night before the new owner takes over... so lots and lots of crying and blubbering there... take care everyone

Im trying to ignore the fact that my cold wont go away... and I will update you all soon on the brilliant philosophy I stumbled upon while researching my Masters entry... beautiful stuff... I will leave you with a small tidbit... (great word that... say it... t i d b i t)

"When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad."

Gotta also say that I enjoy Helen Williams blog entries... do yourself a favour and go take a look when you get a chance... she makes me laugh...

and if you want a good "there are happy loving gorgeous marriages in this world" go see Nathan's blog... Im so happy to have read that... big heaps of love for them...

So bidee bye

Lib x

2 Comments:

At 9:08 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

Thanks libby aint love grand..;)

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Yeah he's a big old mooshy thing huh???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home