Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Has anyone seen the All Blacks doing the HAKA with their handbags???? ROTFLMAO!!!! Funniest thing Ive ever seen... channel 7 take a bow!!! thats gold! for anyone who has no idea what Im talking about dont worry... an all black hit a team mate at a pub with a mates girlfriends handbag.. the whack broke her phone... but that's where the ribbing comes from.. rugby's full of piss takes...



{This one's for George}

Amber's hubby... (he of the outstanding photography)

This is at Mum's place yesterday morning...

and following is a sequence of photos from before sunrise... remember people ... if you want to take photos of GRUMPY 'morning head' - 'not yet fed' horses... then go out before sunrise and ask the horses to co-operate... every photo has a grumpy head in it LOL!!! that makes me smile... even those of you who aren't 'horsey' will be able to tell what a grumpy horse looks like... see yellow pony below...

First photo I took yesterday... when I should have been on the road.. its 70klm from Mums to work via Day Care... I should have been in the car driving .. but I was out in the paddock freezing... taking photos to show George... not sure if he'll see em but one of the girls might direct him here... Im glad he's such an inspiration for me to take more 'everyday' photos ... cos whats everyday for me is totally different to anyone else ... thats what its all about!... for me!

Nice pink glow... no grumpys in this one

This is Morning Star.. the most beautiful pony in the cosmos... tee hee.. just ask her!!!

This is her grumpy head... hey Michelle.. check those nostrils out.. what a dragon!

Arty??? or just a weird angle???

Another grumpy horse LOL!

OK well bills are calling me... so some chores then some lunch then back to the scrap room...

have a great weekend If I dont 'see' you... Go the Wallabies for the Bledisloe Cup! Chilli nite for that...hmmm

take care everyone! oh geez I nearly forgot to document JACKIE IS PREGNANT!!! my great mate JAck is FINALLY going to be a Mum ... so hooray to Jack & Tony... so bloody beamingly happy for them... Jack rang me yesterday morning to tell me the news... due in January... silly planning there LOL! Too hot to be pregnant then... but YAY for them... a few false alarms have made them a bit wary... happy days!

xxx Libby xxx

6 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW!!! Deja-vu with the photos. I love your photos! I love taking sunrise and sunset photos.
We have horse paddocks out the back of our yard and I love getting sunrise photos with the fog rolling in. Just something magical about it!
:) Crissy

 
At 12:54 am, Blogger Kelley said...

AWWW!!! Such pretty pics Lib!!!! LOVE them!! And so like you to be taking pics instead of driving too!! LOL!! It is a Lib thing to do!

 
At 1:05 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Stunning photos Miss Lib, but it looks way to cold for me!!!

 
At 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL wrote about the handbags myself last night after the game!

Great pics love the colours.

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Lib the photo's are fab. Looks nice & cold though. I'm not looking forward to a London winter though.

Enjoy your day,

Lauren x

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger George said...

Wow, cool pics Libby. I don't get up that early for my pics so Kudos to you kid! They are beautiful shots. I have a couple of challenges open to me. One is by Gayle to get a shot of a Scottish Highland cow and the other is to get a majestic shot of a horse. Perhaps one day i will get up at dawn and go to the racecourse... Um maybe not. As for the cow, as soon as I find one I'll be in action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home