Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

{Quaker!}

earthquakes! Well AN earthquake ... here in my town... pffth! Didnt actually feel it, we are so used to having mine blasting quakes all day every day...

I am peaking about the Masters! Getting through it and glad this weekend is coming up where I can finally finish it all.. Thats making me happy too...

Not much to say really... Jase left FINALLY! and started another new job... its nice to have the house back to ourselves...

teaching tonight in Singleton... new owners ... scarey!



{This is a PS photo of the 'bear'... finally Im spending time reading how to use PS CS and wowsers cant you just have a ball with that sponge tool! Her eyes are blue just not THAT blue! LOL! }

and lastly...

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you! ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES AND FABULOUS COMMENTS ABOUT THE SCRAP NEEDS GUEST DT SPOT.... geez it really does make me grin... love that you ladies took time out of your day to say nice things.... so thanks so much! Love ya all to pieces! Happy days!

and thats all from me...

much love (whether you want it or not!)

Libby xxx

1 Comments:

At 11:22 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Gorgeous photo and WOOHOO for you on your guest DT spot, of course they want you there lady. ;)

And hey, I'm hanging to see your Masters entry.....;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home