Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Well this time (well 9am) 2004 Claire was born... closely followed by Charlotte (9.03am)... yep my girls are TWO! I was going to mushy on about it... I think I will spend the time telling them the story...

Ive been asked to start work tonight... so if you dont hear from me for the next 3 months... I will be in vampire mode...working all night... sleeping all day.. no pics.. remember camera is stuffed... kinda looking at new cameras.. I really want to show you all what I do... its such a fabulous job.. being a midwife to horses...

I was gonna prattle on about how angry I am with Damian (C & C's father - I use that term loosley) but there's two sides to every story (we were in love once) and I probably should shut up complaining when I really have it better without all his drama... so I will instead be thankful I get to spend so much happy time with the ladies...

I got a phone call last night (So did Marion.. so far thats all Ive heard.. congrats Marion!)... Im in to the top 100 for the Masters competition... Im more than happy with getting that far... whatever happens from now on is a bonus...

and lastly... I got the photos back from Rachel... I sat in the car and cried and cried and cried... such happy happy tears... they are the MOST gorgeous photos.... This is not an ad at all... but Do yourself a favour... organise a photo shoot with this amazing woman... then you too can cry in your car LOL! Unbelieveable! Truly remarkable photos... I think from the photos, my girls could be models (doesnt everyone think that about their own kids? LOL!) just please please please DO IT! Ive had plenty of studio photos taken of them and these candid beach shots blow the studio shots out of the water! So go do it!!!

thats all
Im in a funny mood today

be good!

Lib x

16 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Blogger Kelley said...

WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your stuff totally rocks and i am not at all suprised that SM rang you!! So happy for you - Fingers crossed for masters now!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE AND CHARLOTTE!!!
Cant wait to see some of them pics scrapped! I bet they are gorgeous!
And finally - Good luck with the job! I bet it would be pretty kool!!!

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger Kelley said...

WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your stuff totally rocks and i am not at all suprised that SM rang you!! So happy for you - Fingers crossed for masters now!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE AND CHARLOTTE!!!
Cant wait to see some of them pics scrapped! I bet they are gorgeous!
And finally - Good luck with the job! I bet it would be pretty kool!!!

 
At 10:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what can i say...
WELL DONE LIBBY!!!!.......that is great news...fingers,toes and everything else crossed for you...good luck!!!!:0)

 
At 11:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congrats on the call from SM - perhaps another Master in our midst??? Can't wait to eventually see your entry.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your lovely ladies - hope you all have a truely wonderful day.

Jane.

 
At 11:46 am, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Happy Birthday to the ladies Lib!!! Give them a big kiss and cuddle for me!!
And I'm sooooooooo excited about your masters success!!

 
At 2:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Libby
Thought I would drop by and once again say congratulations for being in the top 100. Then I read your blog - you must be some emotional piece right about know. First you find out you are nearly a master, then it is your girls birthday (which I am sure brings all types of emotions for you) then you are going back to work and you received some gorgeous photos.
Wow! You should sit back and give yourself a great big hug - you have achieved so much. Way to go!!!

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

WOOHOO!!!! Yay you on the Masters - yippedee doo dah!!!!!

And a very happy birthday to your ladies......my kid's birthdays are always emotional. ;)

Nic xx

 
At 4:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and your Angels!

Congrats to you on your Master top 100 too!

And have a wonderful weekend celebrating Miss Libby!

P.S Good luck with work!

 
At 9:15 am, Blogger Megan said...

Happy birthday to your gorgeous girls Libby (even though I was lucky enough to say it to them IRL!!).

Thank you so much for calling in here yesterday - you totally made my day!

AND A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU FOR MAKING IT INTO THE TOP 100!!! Your entry is AMAZING!!

Megan xx

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhhhh has anyone told you that the pink is impossible to read?

 
At 9:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lib the piccies are DIVINE

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlotte and Claire

Congrats Lib on the top 100 very well deserved

Kate :)

 
At 10:09 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats on the top 100, I can't wait too see who's gets in.

Enjoy your day,

Lauren x

 
At 1:15 pm, Blogger Kathleen Pitt said...

what GORGEOUS photos, and adorable little girls you have! Made me feel so clucky :D

HUGE congrats for the top 100 masters :D

 
At 11:24 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Miss Libby WHERE ARE YOU?

I'm in need of an update.

;)

Nic xx

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Kirst said...

Libster! I just went to rg's blog and saw the small gallery of your girls that she has made!! No wonder you cried. They are beautiful.

Guess what I'm going to do with my little Miss for her 2nd birthday now......

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger George said...

Cool stuff Libb. Good luck with the new job. Sounds really cool. I love horses. They look really cool on the other side of the fence... They are a bit too big for me. You are very brave i think working with horses. Very large animals. I love dogs, but **sigh** my wife does not. Ah well, I would love to see more photos when you get a new camera. I have been slack this week. Photos are slow in the (cough, cough), process of being taken this week. Hope you are having fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home