Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, July 24, 2006




Just quickly!

This photo gives me happiness... the two outfits packed in the car the night before heading off to the central coast...
















An this is the calm before the storm... this is THE photo I got from the camera before dunking it in the sea!


Still shaking my head at myself!

I love the photo...













Lib x

ps not long to Crafting Connection now! Getting into my homework and getting tools together!

2 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Blogger Anthea said...

oh Lib!!!! you poor thing!!!

well on the plus side, they are great photos!!

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger George said...

Oh my god. I feel for you Libby. Loosing a camera is like loosing a kidney, well not quite. But it is very bad... If you are in dire straits, we have an old Olympus that you might be able to borrow. Geez I would be killed by you know who, if I dunked our camera... Sad to hear, but I do like the photos that you managed to get off the poor little puppy right before the tragic seaside incident. Hope you are able to salvage the poor thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home