Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh crap!

Full tilt once again...

um please don't fill your petrol tanks with ethanol... Unless you bought the car yesterday... I filled my tank with ethanol last Friday and my car has been shitting itself ever since... and I need the car to drive the 200klm a day to work and back... double double crap poo bum bitch bastard... No one told me that you couldn't use ethanol... should have rung rent a man first hey. Been going to visit Nana, whose just gone into a home, on my weekends off, so that makes for a fairly interesting flat out time too... so much to tell... so much no time to tell it in. Haven't even rung Megan (whose gorgeous Miss Olivia is a ROCK STAR on a CALENDARRRRR!) back from last week... Sorry Megan promise I'll call you tonight!

Once work finishes in Nov. I will be back with bells on. Thinking its prob a good time to start taking shots for the Xmas cards too hey... never bloody ends!

Ive taken valuable sleeping time to write to you all... and sorry that there's no real news...

ah but on my quick blog hop, I found this little beauty.. wish Id thought of it... a positive place for us to go! Go there and say nice stuff to each other!

anyway

once again

must 'off

love youse all...

but I love my sleep more...

congrats to all the mob getting on design teams Jen love the delicious page Jen!, Kelley, Jane.. hey I know famous people... at the moment Id pay someone to scrap for me, just to get through the mountain of stuff Ive been accumulating... anyone???

toodle oo

Lib x

7 Comments:

At 5:56 pm, Blogger Megan said...

Wooohoooo!!! I am waiting by the phone!!

Hey I understand you are running on a tight schedule Lib. Unconditional remember?!

Megan xx

 
At 6:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE'S ALIVE I TELL YOU SHE'S ALIVE!

 
At 7:47 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hey mate!! Lovely to hear from you! Sounds like it's non stop at your place! Thanks for the tip on that new positive blog! Stay well!

 
At 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get your car fixed, and now go and get some sleep girl!!!! xx

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger Jane said...

You can never be tooo busy - LOL.

Take care and try to have some time for you to.

And thanks for your kind words.

Oh, and yes, Ethanol is crappola!!!

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Hey Ms Lib,

Good to see you're still alive and busy girly. ;)

And yes I've heard Ethanol is crap too :)

Bloody cars, stinking fuel, grumble grumble grrr...........lol

Nic xx

 
At 10:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey libby! thanks for dropping by my blog... email me sometime and we can chat!
anapcabrera@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home