Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Saturday, October 14, 2006


Im really sad that Scrapbook Answers is no more. I love that mag and the DVD's were winners. Oh well...

lets see, it's my weekend off and the girls and I are bumming around at home, you know cleaning the kitchen floor, cleaning out and washing the car, pretty much trying to stay close to the air-con too. Silly hot weather for October. I wonder what is going to happen when this planet really starts to get thirsty. Funny thing is, some of the huge properties all along our rivers, who rob unfathomable amounts of water from OUR system, to grow bulk crops of whatever... I cant see the govt shutting em down. What is it going to take? Yeah the little bit of water you can save by putting buckets in the shower with you, is ridiculous when you see the amount of water used by those farms. The ones on the way from here to Adelaide and in QLD.




Entered the Hamby guest DT comp (see pics)... wanted to do heaps more layouts but time just got away... have done heaps of samples for Leanne at Stamp n Scrap in Singleton and forgot to take pics... but I'm going to start teaching soon at the Muswellbrook Scrap Shop ... such lovely people Stacey & Bernie. - The Scrap n Craft Bug 02 65413142.

So excited for Jackie.. after this mornings ultrasound it looks like she and Tony are having a girl!


One of the mares at work had twins the other day. Whoops, they're not supposed to and sadly both had to be put to sleep... not really formed properly... other than that there's only 13 mares left to foal now... on the downhill run.

My huge gardenias are about to bloom... I never knew they were such thirsty plants. The buds used to fall off and now theyre fat with promise.

I am wondering where my Scrapbooks and More order is... its been nearly 3 weeks and Im sure I only ordered from the arrived stock. I know theyre busy and notoriously slow slow slow with orders, but crikey its getting ridiculous. I emailed them and still no response. I remember I wanted stuff in a rush once and they refused to help. They have great stock, just good luck as to when you get it! I think I might change my name to Carol-Lea, LOL!

Anyway, might think of what I really wanted to tell you later.. Im dying to know what Nicole Rayner's big secret is.

Massive congrats to Miss Roz, who in legendary fashion won the scrap an ad comp at SCRAPBOXX, that's gold Miss Roz! She and the gang will no doubt have tales to tell after THAT scrap camp... what a great time theyll have.. a bit jealous here.



Lastly I wanted to say Hi Lissy, Im sorry I havent got back to you, norty of me really.. and yeah Im wrapping up a pony as we speak, hoping it doesnt wilt on the way to you LOL! and fantastical Miss Rachie, though I havent known what to say to you or write, everything I write sounds stupid.. I am thinking of you all and asking that your fam and especially Miss Zara is taken good care of and all ends up rosey. I hope your anniversary hol is everything and more... now hands over ears and la la la la la la dont want to know what happens la la la la la. Have a daquiri for me though.

Ah now that'll do pig. That'll do!

stay cool you lot!

Libby xxx

4 Comments:

At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Libby you just made my day!

You are keeping an eye on me to make sure I dont slip back down my mountain. Thank you for thinking of us.

I honestly lie awake some nights Lib because I think that people just dont get the desperation about the water, especially not the people we really NEED too.

Maybe 35 degrees days in October will start to make people think about what we are doing to this planet ...... or maybe not.

Really like the artowrk you have been doing busy girl and will keep my fingers crossed for you for your SAM order!!!??!!!

Much love to you ray of sunshine and your beautiful babies.
xxxx

P.S Will email EVERY detail of holiday on return including all details AND will have SEVERAL daquiri for you too!

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger Kelley said...

Well hello Miss Lib - LOVE your scrapping!! LOVE them frames around the photos!! what are they?
Hope you enjoy your weekend off - even if it is sooooo ridiculously hot like this!! and i bet them big companies that steal lots of water also pay off the government to use what they want!!

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Hay Lib,

Great god it's like a hot 14 here in not so sunny England! I miss the hot weather when it not around! Fabo pages and i adore the little book. Love purple and green together.

Water!!! It makes me so mad to see people waste water i honestly don't think they ever get it though! not till their is none left!!!

Have a great week and thatks for posting the lovely pages.

Cheers,

Lauren x

 
At 7:30 pm, Blogger Megan said...

Oh gorgeous everything here Lib!

Leanne tol me that you had dropped off some really yummy stuff the other morning. You are quite the clever cat!

Are we still on for tomorrow? Hope so!

Megan xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home