Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello all

Well thanks to Lee, (thanks Lee) I've signed up for Shimelle's class.. just what I love. There are so many chicks doing this class and easy peasy pay through paypal... gotta love cheap classes and theres so much inspiration from not only the class but the other chicks... Awesome!!

My car is dead... Im driving Mum's to and from work and its costing me a fortune and feeling like Im driving a tank... anyway something about the alternator... it konked out 8pm fri night coming back from Singo and we (Mum Dad Me and the ladies) finally got back to Mums at 1am after the NRMA towed the car away... somehow I think the stars have aligned against me lately.


This video is brilliant... gotta love an aussie in a mall looking kinda freaky with a free hugs sign... it made me cry, though lately thats not hard LOL!






I taped the Little Brittian interview (Enough Rope) last night and OMG my fav fav fav show is back on! Not only am I an Eastenders tragic, and the Sopranos, but I adore OZ! (SBS 10pm) Doubt anyone's heard of it... quite graphic and its about a jail in the US... but the interractions is what gets me... I love the twists and turns and who's loyal to whom. There's a guy in a wheelchair (I dont think he was killed last season) anyway his speeches at the end of every episode are truely champagne TV! The spitting on each other and language I could do without, but hey how real would it be to have em all sitting drinking tea and knitting???

gotta go

love youse all

Libby xxxxx

5 Comments:

At 7:50 am, Blogger Ania said...

Hello :) Just saw your post to Shims newsgroup :) It'll be fun - but cmon -- do more pages than just the happy ones LOL :) You can do it!! :)

 
At 1:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Maam, bawling now.
Great clip.

 
At 1:44 pm, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Love that video clip.
Jason has finally got me interested in 'OZ' too Lib. I must say, I'm enjoying it. I'm sure that it would be a very real interpretation of the US jail system. I hope the wheel chair guy doesn't die!

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

What a touching clip! actually a nice way to start the day sitting here eating my weeties & bananna!

Little Brittan i'd never heard of it till i move to England and now that we have Sky TV it's a regular!!! Apart from that Englis TV is CRAP!!!!

Hope the sun is shinning on your side of the world Lib,

Cheers,
Lauren x

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

I forgot all about the interview on denton you will have to send me a copy ive got the first season of little brittan on dvd love em they are fantastic...

And yeah i loved easteners...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home