Various artists...

Im a 34 year old Mum of 2 year old twin girls, Claire & Charlotte. We live in the Hunter Valley, NSW and love to giggle. I am addicted to everyday art and that helps me scrapbook our lives. Our motto... "Get amongst it". I have just been announced as a Scrapbooking Memories Master, what a thrill!

Monday, October 23, 2006





Well here's a start on my Shimelle class. I didnt really like the idea for titles and photos in a structured way and I wanted to just see what fell out of my head. So here are just random facts about me that even some of my close friends might not know. Not even nearly half way through yet... these pages all go together with big rings...





I love Red Bull!



















Being an Aries I love anything blissfull or even sometimes a little hedonistic.

















Great quote. Ive always been a quote collector, many live in my wallet. Inspired.
















Yeah thats right... I cope... strong and determined.












Self explanatry - my proud page















Art photos of myself make me happy

15 Comments:

At 8:38 am, Blogger Megan said...

Good morning Ms Morris!

This is just so gorgeous, and I am lucky enough to have seen it in real life. You are classy beyond compare.

Megan xx

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger Virginia said...

Simply awesome! I am in love with these!

 
At 8:46 am, Blogger Jane said...

Gorgeous Lib - looks like an amazing class.

 
At 10:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always Lib.

Love it all, the Cope page is striking.

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are just GORGEOUS !!

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Alli said...

very awesome and arty Lib! and so jealous you can reverse park.. and not just a car but a trailer too! you star you..

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Hay Lib,

This is just stunning I love your style girl it ROCKS!!!

This is a really cool album idea.

Have a great week
Lauren x

 
At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Album Lib, love it all.

Love a red bull myself too! nothing quite like it. lol

 
At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an awesome album - love it totally!

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Natalie said...

I totally love your concept. Brilliant!

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

wohh!!! I love your book!! And the clours and the layout...well everything! Its really cool!

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger Ania said...

Toooo cool! LOve your work here -- they all have an edgy feel to them. Great work!

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Layouts !!!!!!

 
At 7:21 am, Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!! I love this! it is so beautiful !!

Bety

 

Post a Comment

<< Home